Download SIT file of all the Mac Fonts
Converting Windows fonts to Mac fonts
written by Barry Nelson
- Download the Zip file to your desktop.
- Then, using ZipIt, unzip the font and you'll get a list of files contained therein.
- Find the font.ttf and expand it, again using Zip it. It will land on the desktop (if you so wish) as a TTF file.
- With a copy of TTF converter (fount in the fonts/ray/arc/ directory), convert the TTF file to a suitcase by this process:
- The TTF Converter will throw up a screen than contains, in some cases, the name of the font in the bottom portion, highlighted.
- If not, you must click on "Customize Font" to name it (or else it will not show up on the pull-down menu), and save it.
- You then have to name the suitcase.
the suitcase in the fonts folder and voila!
A Windows to Mac TTF converter
Elwin Berlips has converted some of my fonts to Mac format and posted them on his page.
back to the fonts!